Take the time to read the steps carefully before attempting to fix the error.
1. Disable Your VPN
Another command line solution to the “No Internet, secured” error is to reset Winsock.
Rather than a feature of your local airfield, Winsock is the Windows Sockets API. This is a specification for your PC’s communication with network services, specifically the widely used TCP/IP.
To reset Winsock, use
netsh winsock reset catalog
Wait a moment; if the network doesn’t automatically reconnect, do so manually.
3. Check Your PC’s Connection Properties
- Client for Microsoft Networks
- File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks
- Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
- Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
- Link-layer Topology Discovery Responder